Saturday, March 26, 2011

what a week


I'm sorry blog, have you missed me? I just finished applying for some jobs. I feel this overwhelming sense of relief. Like I have finally begun. The chances that I'll get any of these jobs is slim to none, but just the fact that I have started the process makes me feel at ease. They say starting is the hardest part, now hopefully I can keep this momentum going. I will feel so great once I can secure a job in the coming months. That is one less thing to stress about. Of course there are still the GREs and then the actual application process. Thinking about it all is so overwhelming. I need to learn how to take it one step at a time. Baby steps. This immense amount of guilt(from slacking?) has been taken off my shoulders. I can finally breathe. Ahhhhhh.

Followers