Friday, March 11, 2011

2011


I'm scared. It's all starting to hit me how college is coming to an end. I've known it, but it hasn't really sunk in until now. I don't wish I had another year or anything like that. I think I had a good four solid years of college experience and I am satisfied with that chapter of my life. I am just not sure if I am ready for the next chapter. I have plans. To spend the next year studying for the GRE, applying for graduate school, volunteering at a hospital, and getting a job as a research assistant. But these are all plans. Nothing is set in stone. And that scares me more than anything. For the first time in my life, things aren't laid out for me. Before it was always simple. Elementary school--> middle school--> high school--> college. But now what. Now is when I pave my own way. But what if I'm going in the wrong direction? How long will it take me to know?


Followers