Friday, March 18, 2011

nuevo


I feel so happy!
Just concluded my penultimate quarter! (like that fancy vocabulary?)
This week has been intense, not only with finals, but I've been freaking out about my future. There's so many paths to choose from, how do we choose the right one? How do we know we won't regret it? And then beyond choosing, there's the actual journey. Life never seems to get any easier.
It helps that I think I've decided my path. There comes a point, where you just have to choose and then stick to it. I no longer have the luxury to consider all the options. Time is ticking.
So now that I've chosen, I just need to work towards achieving my dreams. It's not going to be easy, not by any means. But the hardest part is over right? Making a decision and sticking to it?
I no longer have that feeling of anxiety anymore (at least at this moment). I feel very calm. I know I am capable, and I know everything will work out. It always seems to.

Followers