Monday, March 7, 2011

pump it up



Endorphins are a real thing! I always kind of doubted their power, but after today I can no longer deny it! I feel so happy it's ridiculous! This happiness could also be due in part to the fact that I have an extremely laid back week ahead of me, but I'm sure the endorphins are not hurting either:)

Ok I need to callllm down.



Here a couple of trends I've been particularly drawn to that I would love to incorporate into my new room.

I've been kind of obsessed with the whole wall of frames idea for a couple years now. I tried to make it happen in my room in san diego, but frames cost a lot! Hopefully I can finally fulfill my fantasy (like that alliteration?) when I move back home haha.







Another mini trend that I've been eyeing is chandeliers! I don't know how plausible this one is for me, but they really do add character to a room. I dare you to disagree!





Followers