Monday, February 28, 2011

why hello oscar

I must say, I was really looking forward to see the gowns from the Oscars last night. And I was thoroughly uninspired. Here are a few of my favorites. So few :(


I just love her. Mila Kunis can do no wrong on the red carpet. While her casual style isn't the greatest, she always kills it on the carpet. So pretty pastel, very different from her red at the golden globes. The lace on her dress almost looked like she had tattoos on her breasts haha, intriguing.

I find her so adorable. She seems to always nail it too. Her style is so young and fresh. And I personally love how she pulls her hair back, its such a clean, sleek look that not a lot of people opt for.

At first I was like ew. But then the more I kept staring at it the more it grew on me. I mean, she is undeniably HOT. Forsure, probably most guys' favorite of the night. It's almost so simple and unadorned that it's brilliant.

I am in love with Amy Adams! I used to find her a bit annoying in Enchanted, but she has definitely grown on me. She is simply stunning. The color, the sparkle, the way it fits her body. Beautiful.

Probably the simplest of my favorites, but sometimes simple can be a good thing. Perfect mix of tulle and sequins and the color of her dress is so subtley glamorous.

My FAVORITE! She was definitely best dressed of the night for me. So unique! I love the structure, its so architectual and the yellow beading is the perfect amount of color. Gorgeous.







Followers