Friday, November 27, 2009

randoms

I am so overdramatic. Was I always like this?
Not only am I overdramatic, I'm overanalytical! And so sensitive.
This is a problem.

It's funny how things can seem like such a huge deal at the moment, and bring you way down. But in retrospect, it really is not a big deal. I should learn to take things more at face value rather than analyzing the shit out of everything, and looking for the "deeper meaning". Sometimes, there is no "deeper meaning".

Thanksgiving isn't as wonderful as I remember.

My uncle asked over the whole dinner table if I had a boyfriend. And my aunt got all embarrassed, as if that was a very inappropriate question. I didn't actually mind the question. I just minded my answer.

I need to have more faith in the people around me. As long as I'm the best version of myself, I'll be fine.

Ok, preparing for Thanksgiving part deux.

Followers