Sunday, November 8, 2009

jeniffer

Everything is a jumbled mess. A million thoughts are running through my head, yet I can't seem to muster up a single coherent thought. I have so much to say, yet nothing to say.
My plan was to look back at my blog to remember what I was going though at whatever time in my life. But at this rate, I will just look back and be utterly confused. Even I won't remember what I was talking about. Ambiguity is overrated. But to write about what I really feel, things I'm actually going through. That would be way too vulnerable for my comfort. Still, I've always admired those with the balls to write about their actual problems. It makes for the most beautiful writing. Maybe I should take it step by step. A good start would probably be to start using my own words.

Followers