Thursday, April 2, 2009

weird



Isn't it weird how someone can be such a big part of your life, and then, as time goes by, have nothing to do with it? There are those people who used to define me. I used to always know what they were up to, what they were thinking, what they were feeling. And now, I don't know anything about their life. It's not that I necessarily miss these people. It's more like I miss the memories with them, and how they made me feel. Like an innocence. The past always seems more glorious from the present eh? And now it's like, are they the same person you knew? Are you the same person that you were when you were with them? Was knowing that person crucial in who you are today?

Isn't it funny how we all move on, how life moves on. Or not so funny, but weird.

Followers